Now, they are admitting that the number of new cases could be around 300,000 a year in the USA : Preliminary estimates released by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention indicate that the number of Americans diagnosed with Lyme disease each year is around 300,000. The preliminary estimates were presented Sunday night in Boston at the 2013 International Conference on Lyme Borreliosis and Other Tick-Borne Diseases.
We ALL know that these figures are MUCH higher! I myself know of hundreds of Lyme patients that aren't deemed positive by the CDC. So, its time to help the CDC get their figures straight! Why a mail protest?
Some of us are:
- Physically unable to attend protests in May.
- Lack the monetary resources to attend the bigger protests.
- Now reside outside of the USA. (YES, you can STILL report your Lyme to the CDC if you are not resident in the USA, but were bitten in the USA!)
A mail protest can be just as effective! (and very annoying) As long as we keep making noise, they will have to eventually have to acknowledge us. Remember the AIDS protests in the 1980's? Clearly, this is BIGGER. This is a global pandemic!
Admission of 300,000 New Cases & a New Vaccine, All in the Same Month ... Coincidence?
"Conflicts of interest are rampant in the vaccination infrastructure. The same people who are regulating and promoting vaccines are also evaluating vaccine safety." Dr. Joseph Mercola - New York Times best selling author
In the clinical trial administered by Baxter International, the vaccine was shown to be effective against Borrelia, the causative agent of Lyme disease. (I still roll my eyes every time I read this).
Really? Effective? As effective as Lymerix, the vaccine that made people deathly ill and then was quietly removed from the market? The same vaccine that had the CDC singing from the rooftops and quiet possible laughing all the way to the bank?
In February 2002 the maker of LYMErix (SmithKline Beecham) announced they would stop producing the vaccine due to "insufficient consumer demand" They 'forgot' to mention that they were being sued! Story here.
The CDC reported at the time that the protection provided by this vaccine did NOT diminish over time. Protection? No, I think the key word here should have been 'side effects' - the side effects did not diminish over time.
How to Self-Report Your Lyme/Protest
Return To :
Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
3150 Rampart Road
Ft. Collins, CO 80521
- Use BLACK ink. The government loathe blue ink for some reason. So your form may not be processed!
- Maybe include a cover letter? List all co-infections and maybe a brief summary of your symptoms.
- Ask for written proof that your self-reporting form has been received and documented either by snail mail or email (include your email address on the letter and return home address!) Send it signed for?
- After you complete your form mail it in postmarked no later than Saturday, May 31, 2014.
- Some of us are mailing our forms in green envelopes.
- As pointed out by another lady that I spoke to, we should NOT add green glitter etc inside of the envelopes as we are dealing with the US Government and the last thing we need is to be accused of sending 'suspicious' substances in the mail or 'assaulting' a CDC employee that may have an aversion to glitter etc.
- Join our 'Operation Swamp the CDC' Event page on Facebook!