Want to contribute to STOP THE LYME LIES?
Be Heard - Spread the Word!
We are seeking organized bloggers for our growing Guest Post Team!
- You must be Lyme literate. ie: a Lyme sufferer, parent, carer, spouse, partner of someone that has Lyme disease.
- Blog posts should be at least 500 words in length and no more than 1000.
- Posts must be written in English by a native English speaker (Canadian, USA and UK), but we will consider other fluent English speakers/writers.
- Posts should be thoroughly edited for grammar and punctuation.
- Creative titles are a plus, as we want these posts to be shared by others.
- Must be passionate about Lyme disease and take great passion in writing great posts.
- Pictures should be provided with each post but if this is not possible we will provide appropriate photos.
- Content must be relevant to the website, in this case Lyme.
- Posts cannot contain any profanity, pornography, violence or names of doctors or others without express written consent.
- Writers must NOT be affiliated in ANY way with the CDC or IDSA (Infectious Diseases Society of America). The goal of this site is to raise awareness, not spread further deception & lies.
- A recent photo (face shot) is required for our 'meet the team' page.
- Posts can be personal reflections ie: daily accounts of living with Lyme, commentaries on current Lyme events, breaking news in the Lyme world, book reviews or Lyme 'friendly' recipes or even poetry!
- Must be available to post at least one post a week.
We are also interested in hearing from people that aren't necessarily interested in blogging daily or even weekly! If you have a story that you want to share, please contact us!
Before joining us you must agree to these terms and conditions & agree with the Contributor's Agreement.
**By submitting articles/stories/other sources of material to us, you have agreed to the above.**